Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fall 2013: Fresh Start

During the Spring 2013 semester my blog site was heavily neglected. The semester was busy and my ideas on what to share were low. But, this Fall 2013 semester I am planning to fall into my blogging and writing style. I hope to share informative details about health and nutrition, experiment with you guys in the kitchen, tell my silly stories of everyday life, keep you updating on my extremely busy schedule, and let you follow me as I shadow several different dietitians! This semester will be an adventure to the fullest! I'm excited to have you along for the ride! One this I ask is for feedback :) Blogging is so much more fun when I feel like everyone is engaged and cares... and will miss me if I don't continue to write!

To start off the Fresh Start of the semester here is a quick flash of my first full week of the semester!

17 credit hours. Afternoon classes. Obesity Seminar. Sports Nutrition. Accounting. Nutrition Education aka 480. Medical Nutrition Therapy and Lab. Many upon many Heroes episodes. Peter Petrelli is my favorite. Sylar is my roommate's... but it's more of a Zachary Quinto/Spock love I am convinced. Massage. Karate. Raised to Life Baptism volunteering. Moussaka. Grapes. Exhaustion. Planning a missions trip to Thailand with 8 other people. MarsHill and Summit Sermons (you should go listen). Getting myself ready for the rest of the semester!

This was the first episode of Fall 2013. Stay tuned for more interesting topics and stories to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment