Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Fall 2013: Jammed Plans

Today everything was so nicely planned out.
Leave at 11. Arrive at school by 11:30. Print articles and homework assignments. Go to the gym and read articles. Eat Lunch. Go to class at 2.

Well, I left late... at 11:40. So, I should have arrived at school by 12:10. When I arrived there was not a parking spot in sight. This has never happened before. While I searched I decided to go ahead and get gas, to try again after. I finally found a spot by 12:20. Wow was I behind.

Reschedule: Print articles and homework by 1. Go to the gym and read articles. Eat Lunch. Go to class at 2.

The printer in the library (there is only one mind you at this tiny library) is jammed. Printing one page every 45 seconds to a minute. Well, I may have decided after 15 minutes that it was time to cancel who ever's print job that was. Selfish? I'm not sure, we were all waiting and she was printing blank powerpoint slides. My guess rookie freshman mistake.

Guess who's off to the gym at 1:10? Me! But, even with the jammed plans I still get to finish everything I sought out to accomplish today. Feeling good about it :)

This was Fall 2013 Jammed Plans. Stay tuned for more silly stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment