Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall Semester: Beginning with a Cold

I have been asked to keep you guys updated! I'm sorry I have been MIA. I started off this new school year with high hopes and a cold. The school year is still going great, only I my workout and fitness challenges have been slack. I do plan to restart the fitness challenge of stretching next week, so the 3 week challenge will start back as soon as I move into my new condo!

And, as soon as my cough is under control I plan to start 4 weeks of boot camp. I found the regiment on Women's Health.

This is what the first week will look like:

Day 1: Cardio + Abs
20 minutes cardio (mini trampoline, biking, running, dancing etc.)
1 minute plank
100 sit ups

Day 2:  Cardio + Arms
25 minutes cardio
25 bicep curls (low weight)
25 tricep kickbacks

Day 3: Cardio + Legs
30 minutes cardio
25 squats
25 sumo squats
1 minute wall sit

Day 4: Cardio + Abs
30 minutes cardio
25 bridge ups
1 minute 6 inch hold

Day 5: Cardio + Arms
35 minutes cardio
35 chair dips
10 pushups

Day 6: Cardio + Legs
40 minutes cardio
40 leg lifts per leg

Day 7: Rest

Hopefully my body will be ready to start the 4 week boot camp regiment next week when I start my flexibility challenge. Pray for complete recovery!

This was Fall Semester: Beginning with a Cold. Stay tuned for updates on Fall Semester!



No comments:

Post a Comment