Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Summer Diet: Code Orange

Code Orange day was a success of bright colors!
I must say I love the color orange. 
I love giraffes, sunflowers,
harvest moons, sunsets, 
bonfires,
elevation, my GFO watch,
and just the ever boldness that orange brings to your day.

So, the secret ingredient for today: PUMPKIN!

You do not just have to wait until fall to eat pumpkin, you can indulge any time of the year with Libby's canned pumpkin. 

Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast: Pumpkin Oatmeal

Pumpkin Oatmeal. 1/2 cup of pumpkin added to 1 serving of steel cut oats and 1 T of brown sugar plus 1 t. vanilla!


Lunch: Pumpkin Soup and 2 slices of Honey Sunflower Wheat bread.


The ingredients.

Chopped.
Rinsed.




Supporting orange day with my new Give Fifty One watch!
Boiling.
Pureed and ready to eat.


Dinner: Pumpkin soup, 1 serving of cheddar cheese, sweet potato chips, and 1 serving of boiled chicken.

Mira a la color!

That was My Summer Diet: Code Orange. Stay tuned for how tomorrow's yellow turns out!


No comments:

Post a Comment