Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fall 2013: Objective Overload

Do you ever feel like life is going one million miles an hour? That your life is going so fast and you're going to fall behind? This semester has proven to be one of those times in life when I am just not sure I can keep up. Here is a peek into my crazy day and weekend to come. Now it's not a bad schedule, it's just packed as full as it can get!

Today....Thursday...normally my relaxed day.

5 am someone was patting my face... I wake up to see Pebbles really close staring right at me, looking at me with these big cat eyes saying "Please pet me" - I couldn't resist I pet her for a few minutes until she decided that she was content and went into a different room.

8 am I give up the idea of sleeping until 9 and get my day started early. I finished my 1.5 hour online lecture and took notes and was completely bored out of my mind learning about enteral nutrition... which could be interesting except it was like listening to a text book and no personality.

1130 am I head to Karate practice because I need some serious exercise in my life and cannot skip Thursday afternoon fun. Karate was a lot of fun, my shoulders are still a bit sore. We're working on a bonomi form (it's a taekwondoe weapon... aka stick). It's really fun. Maybe I'll take a video and post it sometime.

Immediately from Karate at 1 pm I went to Elevation Blakeney for this weekend's worship run through, because guess what... the choir gets to sing! Not only do we get to sing, but we get to sing my favorite hymn of all time In Christ Alone.

At 2 30 I went back to my place made lunch (bolognese yumm) and finished some last minute homework.

I then left for class which started at 5... I'm in class right now... oops. But, I am listening don't worry.

This weekend:

Friday - 10am haircut. 2pm pick up some cute kids from the bus stop. 3-5 swim practice, maybe some TCBY? Make dinner and watch a movie... I'm thinking I should introduce them to Seven Brides for Seven Brothers :) Kids are asleep by 9, then I get to do homework.

Saturday - Bringing the kids to watch me help teach Karate from 9-930... filling in the time until swim practice again and Blakeney playground. We're going to make a great lunch and bake something tasty, dress up and have a photo shoot. Then I finish at 5 to babysit again at 645.

Sunday - Choir!!! 8am start, finish right before Music Video practice 2-3, 315 I run over to tutor calculus then I head straight back to Elevation at 4. After the last Worship Experience I'm heading straight to my friend's house for the Jessica House Release Party. Wow that's a long but fun day!

The rest of my week is not as exciting... just homework and classes and work. OH wait! I do start my preceptorship with a Dietitian at Levine Children's hospital on Tuesday! Yay!

That was Fall 2013: Objective Overload. Stay tuned for more of my rollercoaster ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment