Monday, July 2, 2012

A Approved: Cookie Dough Dip

This dip is going to be the talk of your party. It is shockingly deliciously addictive. It's fast to make too, so for an effortless showstopper try out this recipe!

The original recipe is called Monster Cookie Dough Dip
However, I edited it because it had some unnecessary items, such as flour and too much butter

Here's my version:

1 (8 oz) cream cheese
1/4 cup softened butter (half of a stick)
1 cup peanut butter
2 cups powdered sugar
2 T brown sugar
2 t vanilla
2 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 cup mini chocolate chips

fridge overnight and the oats will soak up the moisture

Serve with cookies, graham crackers, fruit, or just spoons :)

This was A Approved: Cookie Dough Dip. Stay tuned for more A Approved Recipes!

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, with recipes like these, it's no wonder you limit yourself to just two desserts a week. Your last couple of entries look amazingly delicious, but dangerous! I bet there's quite a few people that are especially happy to be friends with you come party time. Maybe it's our current generation, but I think that people that share their baking skills seem to be a dying breed, maybe due to a lack of appreciation and time? What a shame. I'm actually roommates with a professional pastry chef of the nicest restaurant in town and she's probably made treats for the rest of us like 5 times. The rest of the roommates certainly appreciate it, so maybe it's the giving spirit that's a dying breed in our society. What a greater shame.

    Hmm, well that got slightly dark, so on that note, thanks for your thorough response to the additional questions I had about your diet. I appreciate that during such a busy week you took the time to iron that out. Good luck this week with achieving your goals. Also, I recommend rock climbing or swimming as fitness recommendations if you wanted anymore, just cause it's not every week you can dance the night away at a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to have to hit the pool a few times this week! Thanks for the suggestion! And, I wish so much I could go rock climbing, I love it, but unfortunately it is out of my budget! And, yes those recipes are super dangerous, only make them when you have plenty of people to share with!

    ReplyDelete