Sunday, July 1, 2012

Yum in Charlotte: New South

New South is a restaurant located in the Arboretum. My family and I went there for brunch Saturday afternoon, and the food was DELICIOUS. The prices are fairly reasonable. The waitstaff was not very well accommodating for such a large party though. My family included my mom, dad, brother, his wife & son, sister, her husband & son, uncle, his two kids, uncle, his wife and daughter, my grandmother, her husband, my younger brother, and me. So, that makes 18 people. The service was a little slower than we had hoped, especially since we were the only table. However, I would still recommend it as most people do not go in groups of 18. Try it out! Brunch is Saturday and Sunday, check out the menu! I got the Brioche French Toast.

This was Yum in Charlotte: New South. Stay tuned to find out more places get your Yum in Charlotte!

No comments:

Post a Comment