Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Summer Diet: Week 3: Wednesday Thursday Sleepy Day

Both Wednesday and Thursday this week I was abnormally exhausted. I slept in late, I took naps, I had NO energy. Which means I did not exercise, despite my desire to.

Wednesday was also the 4th of July, so I had to monitor what I was eating because celebration days always turn into over eating days. I did eat wayyyyyyy too much cookie dough dip, which is why I am going to refrain from making it again for a while. But, at dinner I knew I wasn't really hungry because of the large lunch I had, so I only took a small sampler plate and was very satisfied. Even though Cedar's (Joel's mom) tomato pie was delicious, that was a hard one to deny for seconds. The fireworks were lovely, my view was great (laying on a hammock), but the noise was rather loud. I could hardly hear all day on Thursday... oh man am I getting old.

Thursday I made watermelon sorbet... yum and a strawberry/blueberry smoothie. These smoothies have become my new addiction as I am trying not to eat as much sugary desserts, fruit is supposed to bring a natural sweetness to the table.


That was My Summer Diet: Week 3: Wednesday Thursday Sleepy Day. Stay tuned for more from My Summer Diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment