Monday, July 2, 2012

My Summer Diet: Week 3 Game Plan

Okay my game plan for week 3 is based off of this article called Lose the Last 10 Pounds. (Click here to go straight to the website).

My goal in this next month is to shed 8 fat pounds. So, that is almost 10. I say fat pounds because I have a number in my head for the weight I want to be, but with all of the exercising I plan to be doing that might not happen due to increased muscle tissue.

Okay so here is the set up: Vegetarian (can have skim milk, and eggs) 2 meals a day. Meat, cheese/creams/yogurt once a day. Why? Because meat is high in fat and so is cheese, cream, and yogurt. And even if I buy fat free yogurt I add sugar to it... so it is counter intuitive. In my imagination I envision a day looking something like this: Breakfast: oatmeal, Lunch: fruit smoothie with yogurt and a piece of toast (trust me has more calories and vitamins than you think), Dinner: chicken and vegetables. Dessert (only 3 times a week).
Oh to answer the question, yes I will eat at least once a day the appropriate color, getting my well balanced nutrition from my well balanced color palate.

Okay fitness here's the fun part!

Monday: 20 minute circuit [1 minute with weights, 1 minute cardio]*
Tuesday: 30 minutes of cardio, 10 minutes normal, 4 minutes high energy boost
Wednesday: 20 minute circuit
Thursday: 30 minutes of cardio, 10 normal, 4 boost
Friday: 20 minutes circuit
Saturday: 30 minutes cardio, 10 normal, 4 boost
Sunday: 30 minutes cardio, 10 normal, 4 boost

*I'm going to combine my sexy leg routine from last week with my cardio
So, it will look something like this:

Minute

  1.  Squats with arm weights 
  2. Jump
  3. Lunges with arm weights
  4. Jog in place
  5. Calf raises with arm weights
  6. Jump
  7. Wall sit with arm weights
  8. Jumping Jacks
  9. Wall sit with arm weights
  10. Jumping Jacks
  11. Leg lifts with ankle weights
  12. Jump
  13. Sumo Squats with arm weights
  14. Jog in Place
  15. Squats with arm weights
  16. Plank
  17. Plie, releve with arm weights
  18. 6 inch hold
  19. Lower legs ab work out with ankle weights
  20. Jump


No comments:

Post a Comment