Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Summer Diet: The Switch: Week update


This week has been one of the busiest weeks of my life. I had a test Monday, project due Wednesday and Thursday, final Thursday, rehearsal dinner Thursday, and my sister's wedding Friday!

First mistake to attempting a colorful diet during a busy week, was not planning each meal and buying everything ahead of time. So, this week I did not follow my diet plan very well. In fact the only thing that was followed accurately was vegetarian breakfasts and at least 30 minutes of fitness. I'm going to go ahead and tell you about what fitness options I chose.


Monday
20 minutes recumbent bicycle
1.5 hours of ultimate frisbee


Tuesday
7 minutes recumbent bicycle
35 minutes of a leg routine
Leg workout

Wednesday
45 minutes recumbent bicycle
25 minutes upright bicycle

Thursday
Running around like a crazy person to dress alterations to my final exam, to several stores, to setting up the receptions. Qualifies I'm sure as exercise.

Friday
Dancing at the Wedding!


Saturday
Sitting outside in the 104 heat (even under a tent) sweating for 4 hours. Counts as exercise, I was exhausted.
I'm there, just not looking at the pic.

This was My Summer Diet: The Switch: Week update. Stay tuned for more of My Summer Diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment