Thursday, October 18, 2012

Souptober: Week 3 Menu

I know it is late, but I had to still post it.

Monday: Reuben
Tuesday: Tom Yum
Wednesday: Tuscan Bean, turned Misfit
Thursday: Beer Cheese Cauliflower
Friday: Tomato Basil
Saturday: Chili
Sunday: Wonton

**Only 10 days left after this week! So far $56 has been donated for the Captured by a Dream through my soups! Please help me reach a goal of $100 by the end of this month! Come join me for soup, or just donate. I'm not keeping any of it, it's all going towards building houses for sex trafficed women and homeless children in Iquitos, Peru. Also, for every $6 raised, $1 is going back into our city to fund Urban Life Ministries. Check them out, they are doing great things in our inner city!

This is Souptober: Week 3 Menu. Please consider supporting the Captured by a Dream fundraiser, this is Kingdom work and every little bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment