Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Souptober: Week 4 Menu

Hey! I am starting my last full week of soups! Can you believe it? Souptober has flown by. I will confess that so far I have no made soup on 2 days, but I did eat soup every day. This week, however, I plan not to meet a beet... haha there's might be a soup with beets in it :)

Also, update for the Captured by a Dream fundraiser I am up to $94 and I still have a week and 3 days! Who thinks we can make it to $150!!!??? Next week I will be posting about ticket prices and details about the Masquerade event. If you know of any big companies looking to donate money for tax returns this weekend please please send them my way. Raising $250,000 by the end of January is going to be a group effort and I need all of you to participate as much as you can :)

Menu:
Monday - Squash, corn chowder with limas topped with feta cheese (my favorite dish from Mitch's Tavern in Raleigh!)
Tuesday - Russian pumpkin soup (mushrooms and potatoes too!)
Wednesday - Sopa de Pollo (another kind of tortilla soup)
Thursday - White Chili
Friday - Shrimp Gumbo/ Creole
Saturday - Borsht Soup (made by the lovely Olivia Coward, this may have beets in it)
Sunday - Minestrone (classic)


Let me know if you want some soup, if you want to donate that would be lovely!

This was Souptober: Week 4 Menu. Say tuned for more about Soup!

1 comment:

  1. Andrea, please recap with your favorite recipes!

    ReplyDelete